Use of logo
Use of Logo
The GAAFS logo is used by accredited conformity assessment bodies to indicate their services that they meet the requirements GAAFS (Global Accreditation Assessment forum Series(GAAFS)).
The Logo is also used by organizations to emphasize that their products, processes or services been awarded an accredited certificate. Certification Bodies are encouraged to use logo on their websites, brochures and Certificates.
This may be used either separately or may be used in combination with the logo of accredited body. Use of logo or its likeness as company for any of the commercial use logo is prohibited.
Additional Instructions about Use of Logo:
- GAAFS Logo can be used by the certified companies
- GAAFS Logo can be used like as indicated at web site (www.gaafs.us) & (gaafs.uk) in colors, shapes, dimensions (as rational)
- GAAFS Logo can be used after the written permission of GAAFS, US & UK. It shouldn’t be in used that it’ll cause a wrong information about status of certification.
- A detailed Information about using of accreditation logos can be taken from the accredited bodies.
- The term of introduction’s materials include the notes, labels, documents and written declarations on products, goods as per the certification ( eg: Management system certification / Personal Certification / Product certification ) .
- GAAFS logo not be used on vehicles.
- GAAFS logo not be used on flags or buildings.
- Companies certified can use GAAFS Logo for activity/ areas in certification’s scope.
- Companies will have to stop use of logo in event of expiring of certificate, cancelling or withdrawing of certification contract.
- Companies certified are obligated to implement necessities of this instruction as long as the validity of certificate continues.
- The certificates are suspended or the contracts are cancelled when companies don’t fulfil the conditions indicated in this instruction.